High quality rubber fenders, buffers and strakes.
We are a specialist rubber fenders manufacturer providing a range of high quality rubber fenders, buffers and strakes to your design or popular format.
What are rubber fenders used for?
We manufacture using only first grade compounds. This ensures your extruded fenders meet the requirements suitable for the application and environment specified. Our rubber fenders provide optimum impact resistance, which offers the perfect solution for a range of applications. These applications include:
- Protecting jetties, pontoons, piers, quay-sides or even your boat, whilst withstanding exposure to air and sea water.
- Whether for military patrol boats, work boats, fishing boats, pilot boats, submersibles, ribs or leisure craft.
- These are particularly useful in highly trafficked areas of buildings where vehicles and trollies can cause damage to the infrastructure.
- For example, in hospitals, warehouses, loading bays and car parks where wall corners and delicate installations need to be protected.
- Our extruded products are also specified for use as traffic calming measures in car parks and other built-up areas, where speed restrictions are in place.
- Rubber fenders can be supplied in other compounds to suit special requirements. These are available in custom colours or corporate colours.
- Bespoke rubber fenders can be made to order, from cable protectors for offices through to fire hose protection.
Our designers and technicians will be delighted to provide design advice and guidance as required, working with your drawings where required.
Examples of rubber fender applications:
- Harbour wall, dock-gate and pier protection
- Loading bays and storage facilities
- Safety barriers
- Speed bumps
- Wall-edge and installation protectors
Our experienced design team is available to handle your enquiry and will be delighted to help with any forthcoming fenders project. We’d be happy to discuss the many rubber fender profiles we can provide, either out of stock designs or made bespoke.
For further information on rubber fenders, contact us now.
Got a sample or drawing?
We can work with you to create a bespoke product for your precise needs
Complete the form below and attach a file or an image and we will contact you with a quote*